To install a range of shading products, including blinds, tracks, curtains, awnings & canopies, to a consistently high standard.
Ensure 100% customer satisfaction by completing all installations to a consistently high standard whilst maintaining health & safety as the first priority.
- Install blinds and other shading products on both direct and contract projects – either working alone or with other fitters
- Use Fieldwire to record real-time progress on-site and document installation
- Attend site at project managers’ request during or at the completion of a project to ensure full sign off and snag-free delivery
- Where required carry out surveys and site visits with or on behalf of project managers to discuss technical details, carry out surveys for manufacturing or discuss installation and access requirements
- Well presented
- Good people skills
- Prepared to travel and be flexible with working hours
- Accurate and methodical
- Practically minded (aware of different fixing substrates) with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Applicants should be qualified to work & supervise on-site, and hold the below certifications:
- First aid qualified
Sub-contract or permanent employment available. Openings based in London or nationwide.